Report NEP-HIS-2008-10-21This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jeremy Atack & Michael R. Haines & Robert A. Margo, 2008. "Railroads and the Rise of the Factory: Evidence for the United States, 1850-70," NBER Working Papers 14410, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Munro, John H., 2007. "The usury doctrine and urban public finances in late-medieval Flanders (1220 - 1550): rentes (annuities), excise taxes, and income transfers from the poor to the rich," MPRA Paper 11012, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2008.
- Pier Angelo Toninelli, 2008. "Energy Supply And Economic Development In Italy: The Role Of The State-Owned Companies," Working Papers, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics 146, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2008.
- Neeraj Hatekar, 2007. "Farmers And Rulers State Intervention In The 19th Century Deccan Country Side," Working Papers id:920, eSocialSciences.
- Patrick Webb, 2008. "More Food, But Not Yet Enough: 20th Century Successes in Agriculture Growth and 21st Century Challenges," Working Papers in Food Policy and Nutrition, Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy 38, Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy.
- Svensson, Lars, 2008. "Technology, institutions and allocation of time in Swedish households 1920-1990," Working Paper Series, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy 2008:20, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Rashid, Shahidur & Gulati, Ashok & Cummings, Ralph Jr., 2008. "From parastatals to private trade: Lessons from Asian agriculture," Issue briefs, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) 50, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Zaman, Asad, 2008. "Islamic Economics: A Survey of the Literature," MPRA Paper 11024, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:11101 is not listed on IDEAS anymore