Report NEP-HIS-2008-10-07This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paul W. Rhode & Koleman Strumpf, 2008. "Historical Political Futures Markets: An International Perspective," NBER Working Papers 14377, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Munro, John H., 2008. "Money, prices, wages, and â€˜profit inflationâ€™ in Spain, the Southern Netherlands, and England during the Price Revolution era, ca. 1520 - ca. 1650," MPRA Paper 10849, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2008.
- Stefan Schwarzkopf, 2008. "Turning Trade Marks into Brands: how Advertising Agencies Created Brands in the Global Market Place, 1900-1930," Working Papers 18, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Nikolay Nenovsky & Martin Ivanov & Gergana Mihaylova, 2008. "The Evolution of Bulgarian Banks' Efficiency During the Twenties: A Dea Approach," Working Papers, Bank of Greece 82, Bank of Greece.
- Mishra, SK, 2008. "The age of Professor Narmadeshwar Jha," MPRA Paper 10821, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexander Apostolides, 2008. "How Similar to South-Eastern Europe were the Islands of Cyprus and Malta in terms of Agricultural Output and Credit? Evidence during the Interwar Period," Working Papers, Bank of Greece 80, Bank of Greece.
- Michael Heller, 2008. "Corporate Brand Building at Shell-Mex Ltd in the Interwar Period," Working Papers 23, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Joshua L. Rosenbloom, 2008. "Technology Evolution," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 200805, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2008.
- Zarko Lazarevic, 2008. "Banking Performance in South-Eastern Europe During the Interwar Period," Working Papers, Bank of Greece 79, Bank of Greece.
- Francisco Gallego, 2008. "Historical Origins of Schooling: The Role of Democracy and Political Decentralization," Documentos de Trabajo, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad CatÃ³lica de Chile. 342, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad CatÃ³lica de Chile..
- Alessandro Innocenti, 2008. "How can a psychologist inform economics? The strange case of Sidney Siegel," Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID) University of Siena 0808, Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID), University of Siena.
- Rocco Huang, 2008. "The effect of monetary tightening on local banks," Working Papers 08-20, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Roumen Avramov & Dragana Gnjatovic, 2008. "Stabilization Policies in Bulgaria and Yugoslavia During Communism's Terminal Years : 1980s Economic Visions in Retrospect," Working Papers, Bank of Greece 81, Bank of Greece.