Report NEP-HIS-2007-09-30This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ven:wpaper:14_07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2007-22 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Masaki Nakabayashi & Tetsuji Okazaki, 2007. "The Role of the Courts in Economic Development: The Case of Prewar Japan," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-517, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Altug, Sumru G. & Filiztekin, Alpay & Pamuk, Sevket, 2007. "The Sources of Long-term Economic Growth for Turkey, 1880-2005," CEPR Discussion Papers 6463, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Masayuki Tanimoto, 2007. "From Peasant Economy to Urban Agglomeration : The Transformation of 'Labour-intensive Industrialization' in Modern Japan," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-516, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Sukkoo Kim, 2007. "Institutions and U.S. Regional Development: A Study of Massachusetts and Virginia," NBER Working Papers 13431, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- batiz-lazo, bernardo, 2007. "Competitive Effects Of It Innovation On Bank Strategy, 1985-1995," MPRA Paper 5046, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Popp & Tamara Hafner & Nick Johnstone, 2007. "Policy vs. Consumer Pressure: Innovation and Diffusion of Alternative Bleaching Technologies in the Pulp Industry," NBER Working Papers 13439, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matthias Morys, 2007. "Adjustment under the Classical Gold Standard (1870s-1914): How Costly did the External Constraint Come to the European periphery?," Economics Series Working Papers 353, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:col:000163:004087 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sarkar, Prabirjit, 2006. "Stock Market Development, Capital Accumulation and Growth in India since 1950," MPRA Paper 5050, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Edward E. Leamer, 2007. "Housing IS the Business Cycle," NBER Working Papers 13428, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:col:000163:004072 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Richard Yao & Pamela Kaval, 2007. "Non Market Valuation in New Zealand:1974 through 2005," Working Papers in Economics, University of Waikato, Department of Economics 07/17, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.