Report NEP-HIS-2007-06-02This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Frankel, David M., 2007. "How Does Family Structure Affect Children's Outcomes? Evidence from the Civil War," Staff General Research Papers 12819, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Izumi Shirai, 2007. "Household Strategies of Labor Allocation and Living Standards of Pregnant Women in Modern Rural Japan: A Case Studies of Aomori Prefecture and North-eastern Part of Japan in the 1910s and 1930s," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 07-20, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Ernesto Dal BÃ³ & Pedro Dal BÃ³ & Jason Snyder, 2007. "Political Dynasties," NBER Working Papers 13122, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aidt, T.S. & Eterovic, D.S., 2007. "Give and Take: Political Competition, Participation and Public Finance in 20th Century Latin America," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge 0714, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Item repec:idb:wpaper:1040 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:idb:wpaper:1039 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marcelo MagalhÃ£es Godoy, 2007. "PersistÃªncia do tradicional: o processo de modernizaÃ§Ã£o da agroindÃºstria canavieira do Brasil e a sobrevivÃªncia de formas produtivas nÃ£o-capitalistas," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG td309, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Rodrigo Ferreira SimÃµes, 2007. "ExperiÃªncia espanhola de planejamento regional," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG td307, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Item repec:chf:rpseri:rp13 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jamasb, T. & Pollitt, M., 2007. "Incentive Regulation of Electricity Distribution Networks: Lessons of Experience from Britain," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge 0709, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- FlÃ¡via MourÃ£o Graminho, 2006. "A Neoclassical Analysis of the Brazilian "Lost-Decades"," Working Papers Series, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department 123, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Item repec:ven:wpaper:05_07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:chf:rpseri:rp17 is not listed on IDEAS anymore