Report NEP-HIS-2006-08-26This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rafael Torres, . "Possibilities and Limits: Testing in the Fiscal Military State in the Anglo-Spanish War of 1779-1783," Faculty Working Papers 09/06, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- David W. Galenson, 2006. "Two Paths to Abstract Art: Kandinsky and Malevich," NBER Working Papers 12403, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jennifer Hunt, 2006. "How Corruption Hits People When They Are Down," Departmental Working Papers 2006-07, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- Timothy J. Hatton & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2006. "What Determines Immigration's Impact? Comparing Two Global Centuries," NBER Working Papers 12414, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ville, Simon & Merrett, David, 2006. "A New Macroeconomic Time Series: Business Profitability in Twentieth-Century Australia," Economics Working Papers wp06-14, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Dhanoos Sutthiphisal, 2006. "Learning-by-Producing and the Geographic Links Between Invention and Production: Experience From the Second Industrial Revolution," NBER Working Papers 12469, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Naomi R. Lamoreaux & Jean-Laurent Rosenthal, 2006. "Contractual Tradeoffs and SMEs Choice of Organizational Form, A View from U.S. and French History, 1830-2000," NBER Working Papers 12455, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yuki Nakajima, 2006. "Research & Development in the Telecommunication Industry in Prewar Japan -Automatic Telephone Switchboard-," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 06-23, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- James D. Adams & J. Roger Clemmons, 2006. "Science and Industry: Tracing the Flow of Basic Research through Manufacturing and Trade," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0614, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Thomas Piketty & Emmanuel Saez, 2006. "How Progressive is the U.S. Federal Tax System? A Historical and International Perspective," NBER Working Papers 12404, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William Easterly, 2005. "Reliving the '50s: The Big Push, Poverty Traps, and Takeoffs in Economic Development," Working Papers 65, Center for Global Development.
- Eamonn Greville, 2005. "The National Maritime College of Ireland," PEB Exchange, Programme on Educational Building 2005/7, OECD Publishing.
- Stanley Fischer, 2006. "Reflections on One Year at the Bank of Israel," NBER Working Papers 12426, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:ece:dispap:3 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fiorenza Belussi & Alessia Sammarra, 2006. "Evolution and Relocation in Fashion-led Italian Districts: Evidence from two Case-Studies," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0023, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".