Report NEP-HIS-2005-12-20This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gary S. Shea, 2005. " Understanding financial derivatives during the South Sea Bubble: the case of the South Sea subscription shares," CDMA Working Paper Series 0512, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Ian W. McLean, 2005. "Recovery from Depression: Australia in an Argentine Mirror: 1895- 1913," Economic History 0512001, EconWPA.
- Michael M. Hutchison & Takatoshi Ito & Frank Westermann, 2005. "The Great Japanese Stagnation: Lessons for Industrial Countries," EPRU Working Paper Series 05-13, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Sven W. Arndt & Alex Huemer, . "Trade, Production-Sharing and the Exchange Rate: A Decade of U.S.-Mexican Integration," Working Papers 0502, Lowe Institute of Political Economy.
- Huffman, Wallace, 2005. "Developments in the Organization and Finance of Public Agricultural Research in the United States, 1988-1999," Staff General Research Papers 12485, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.