Report NEP-HIS-2005-05-29This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lutz Budrab & Jonas Scherner & Jochen Streb, 2005. "Demystifying the German "Armament Miracle" During World War II. New Insights from the Annual Audits of German Aircraft Producers," Working Papers, Economic Growth Center, Yale University 905, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Conny Wunsch, 2005. "Labour Market Policy in Germany: Institutions, Instruments and Reforms since Unification," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2005 2005-06, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- van Damme , E., 2005. "Liberalising the Dutch Electricity Market: 1998-2004," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0526, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Item repec:cte:dilfrp:dilf0503 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cte:dilfrp:dilf0505 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michel, DE VROEY, 2005. "Did the market-clearing postulate pre-exist new classical economics ? The case of Marshallian theory," Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques), UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques 2005011, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques.
- Julie A. Nelson, . "05-04 "Rationality and Humanity: A View from Feminist Economics"," GDAE Working Papers 05-04, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Item repec:got:cegedp:43 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Laure Pasquier-Doumer, 2005. "Lâ€™Ã©volution de la mobilitÃ© scolaire intergÃ©nÃ©rationnelle au PÃ©rou depuis un siÃ¨cle," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 105, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:oed:oecdec:430 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gerardo UÃ±a & Gisell Cogliandro & Juan Labaqui, 2005. "PolÃticas pÃºblicas y toma de decisiones: Los think tanks en Argentina," Public Economics, EconWPA 0505012, EconWPA.
- Gregorio Núñez, 2005. "Tejiendo Redes Empresariales en Andalucía Oriental:Vida y Obra de Alfredo Velasco y Sotillos (1872-1936)," ThE Papers 05/05, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..