Report NEP-HIS-2004-03-28This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Söderberg, Marie, 2004. "The Series Novels At The End Of The 19th Century –A Comparison Between Japanese And Swedish Newspapers," EIJS Working Paper Series 189, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- Christophe Faugere & Julian Van Erlach, 2004. "The Price of Gold: A Global Required Yield Theory," Finance 0403003, EconWPA.
- William N. Goetzmann & Roger G. Ibbotson, 2004. "An Emerging Market: The NYSE From 1815 to 1871," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm7, Yale School of Management.
- Michael A. Clemens, 2004. "The Long Walk to School: International education goals in historical perspective," Development and Comp Systems 0403007, EconWPA.
- Mele, Domenec, 2004. "Corporate social responsibility in Spain: An overview," IESE Research Papers D/543, IESE Business School.
- Eduardo Levy Yeyati & Augusto de la Torre & Sergio Schmukler, 2003. "Living and Dying with Hard Pegs: The Rise and Fall of Argentina´s Currency Board," Business School Working Papers catorce, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.