Report NEP-HIS-2004-02-01This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aykut Kibritcioglu, 2004. "Economic Crises and Governments in Turkey, 1969-2001 (Turkiye'de Ekonomik Krizler ve Hukumetler, 1969-2001)," Macroeconomics, EconWPA 0401008, EconWPA.
- B. Zorina Khan, 2004. "Does Copyright Piracy Pay? The Effects of U.S. International Copyright Laws on the Market for Books, 1790-1920," NBER Working Papers 10271, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philip Arestis & Ambika D. Luintel & Kul B. Luintel, 2004. "Does Financial Structure Matter?," Finance, EconWPA 0401006, EconWPA.
- Wells, Curt & Edgerton, David & Kruse, Agneta, 2004. "An Analysis of Sick Leave in Sweden using Panel Data 1985-1997," Working Papers, Lund University, Department of Economics 2004:3, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Littlechild, S., 2004. "Regulated and merchant interconnectors in Australia: SNI and Murraylink revisited," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge 0410, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Emmanuel Saez, 2004. "Reported Incomes and Marginal Tax Rates, 1960-2000: Evidence and Policy Implications," NBER Working Papers 10273, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guisan, Maria-Carmen & Exposito, Pilar, 2004. "La investigacion economica en EspaÃ±a en 1990-2003: indices multiples de calidad y limitaciones de los rankings parciales," Economic Development, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business. Econometrics. 72, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business. Econometrics..
- Julius Horvath, 2004. "Optimum currency area theory: A selective review," Macroeconomics, EconWPA 0401014, EconWPA.