Report NEP-HIS-2004-01-12This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:mrr:papers:wp0306 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Paul G. Hare, 2003. "Social Aspects of Industrial Restructuring and their Financing," CERT Discussion Papers, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University 0305, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Ralph Lattimore, 2004. "Longrun Trends In New Zealand Industry Assistance," International Trade, EconWPA 0401001, EconWPA.
- Item repec:bep:dewple:2003-1-1075 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Orazem, Peter & Gunnarsson, Victoria, 2004. "Child Labour, School Attendance and Performance: A Review," Staff General Research Papers 11177, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Godwin Chukwudum Nwaobi, 2004. "Understanding The Determinants Of Icts Diffussion In Ecowas," Development and Comp Systems 0401002, EconWPA.
- Heico Kerkmeester, . "A Note on the History of European Law and Economics: Wertheim's Dissertation," German Working Papers in Law and Economics, Berkeley Electronic Press 2003-1-1076, Berkeley Electronic Press.