Report NEP-HIS-2000-03-06This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Menzie D. Chinn & Eswar S. Prasad, 2000. "Medium-Term Determinants of Current Accounts in Industrial and Developing Countries: An Empirical Exploration," NBER Working Papers 7581, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matthew McCartney and Barbara Harriss-White, . "'Intermediate Regime' and 'Intermediate Classes' Revisited: A Critical Political Economy of Indian Economic Development from 1980 to Hindutva," QEH Working Papers qehwps34, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Alf Maizels, . "The Manufactures Terms of Trade of Developing Countries with the United States, 1981-97," QEH Working Papers qehwps36, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Randall S. Kroszner & Philip E. Strahan, 2000. "Obstacles to Optimal Policy: The Interplay of Politics and Economics in Shaping Bank Supervision and Regulation Reforms," NBER Working Papers 7582, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Salvador Estapé Triay, 1999. "State and industry in the 1940s: The Spanish automobile industry," Economics Working Papers 403, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Aida Díaz & Clara Riba, 1999. "Catalan government popularity. An example of economic effects on sub-national government support," Economics Working Papers 406, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Item repec:fip:fedlwp:2000-006a is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:fip:fedlwp:2000-004a is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:fip:fedlwp:2000-005a is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Peter C. Mancall & Joshua L. Rosenbloom & Thomas Weiss, 2000. "South Carolina Slave Prices, 1722-1809," NBER Historical Working Papers 0123, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arslanogullari, Sebastian, 2000. "Social Assistance in Sweden 1990-1995," Working Paper Series 2000:2, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- S. Prieler, 1999. "Temperature and Precipitation Variability in China - A Gridded Monthly Time Series from 1958 to 1988," Working Papers ir99074, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Michael Kremer & Paras Mehta, 2000. "Globalization and International Public Finance," NBER Working Papers 7575, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- L. Ivanova & V. Nygaard, 1999. "Institutions and the Emergence of Markets - Transition in the Murmansk Forest Sector," Working Papers ir99071, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.