Report NEP-HEA-2013-07-28This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Savage, Michael, 2013. "Smoking Outside: The Effect of the Irish Workplace Smoking Ban on Smoking Prevalence Among the Employed," Papers WP459, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Matthew A. COLE & Robert J R ELLIOTT & OKUBO Toshihiro & Eric STROBL, 2013. "The Future of Long-term Care in Japan," Discussion papers 13064, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Alan Fernihough & Mark E. McGovern, 2013. "Do Fertility Transitions Influence Infant Mortality Declines? Evidence from Early Modern Germany," PGDA Working Papers 10513, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- Elena Villalba Mora & Jose A. Valverde Albacete, 2013. "Integrated Healthcare in Andalusia - Analysis of primary care, specialised care, emergency care, social care and citizen support platforms," JRC-IPTS Working Papers JRC81838, Institute for Prospective and Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.
- Jürges, Hendrik & Köberlein, Juliane, 2013. "First do no harm. Then do not cheat: DRG upcoding in German neonatology," MEA discussion paper series 13272, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Margaret Hargreaves & Vanessa Oddo & Ann Bagchi & Boyd Gilman, 2012. "Potential Impact of the Affordable Care Act on the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 7840, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Diana Cheung & Ysaline Padieu, 2013. "Heterogeneity of the effects of health insurance on household savings: Evidence from rural China," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13056, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Item repec:ner:toulou:http://neeo.univ-tlse1.fr/3510/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michael Keane & Meliyanni Johar & Glenn Jones & Elizabeth Savage & Olena Stavrunova, 2012. "Discrimination in a universal health system: Explaining socioeconomic waiting time gaps," Economics Series Working Papers 2012-W11, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Jens L. Hougaard & Juan D. Moreno-Ternero & Lars P. Osterdal, 2013. "On the measurement of the (multidimensional) inequality of health distributions," Working Papers 13.02, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Alvaro Almeida & Joana Cima, 2013. "Demand Uncertainty and Hospital Costs: an Application to Portuguese NHS Hospitals," FEP Working Papers 499, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Motkuri, Venkatanarayana & Mishra, Uday Shankar, 2013. "Rising Mortality Rate in Andhra Pradesh: Towards a demystification," MPRA Paper 48439, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chatterjee, Tonmoy & Gupta, Kausik, 2013. "Mobility of Capital and Health Sector:A Trade Theoretic Analysis," MPRA Paper 48557, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chatterjee, Tonmoy & Gupta, Kausik, 2013. "International Fragmentation in the Presence of Alternative Health Sector Scenario : A Theoretical Analysis," MPRA Paper 48559, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Motkuri, Venkatanarayana & Mishra, Uday Shankar, 2013. "Education and Mortality in India," MPRA Paper 48585, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Boris Kaiser & Christian Schmid, 2013. "Does Physician Dispensing Increase Drug Expenditures?," Diskussionsschriften dp1303, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Nikoloski, Zlatko & Ajwad, Mohamed Ihsan, 2013. "Do economic crises lead to health and nutrition behavior responses ? analysis using longitudinal data from Russia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6538, The World Bank.
- Ramdorai, Aditi & Herstatt, Cornelius, 2013. "Lessons from low-cost healthcare innovations for the Base-of the Pyramid markets: How incumbents can systematically create disruptive innovations," Working Papers 74, Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH), Institute for Technology and Innovation Management.