Report NEP-HEA-2013-01-19This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robert J. Barro, 2013. "Health and Economic Growth," CEMA Working Papers 572, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Arceo, Eva & Hanna, Rema & Oliva, Paulina, 2012. "Does the Effect of Pollution on Infant Mortality Differ between Developing and Developed Countries? Evidence from Mexico City," Working Paper Series rwp12-050, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Joan Costa-i-Font, 2012. "Fiscal Federalism and European Health System Decentralization: A Perspective," LEQS â LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 55, European Institute, LSE.
- Gorecki, Paul K. & Nolan, Anne & Brick, Aoife & Lyons, Seán, 2012. "Pharmaceuticals: Getting Better Value for Money," Papers RB2012/2/1, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Moreno-Serra, R & Smith, PC, 2013. "Towards an index of health coverage," Working Papers 10422, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.
- Markussen, Simen & Røed, Knut & Røgeberg, Ole J., 2013. "The Changing of the Guards: Can Physicians Contain Social Insurance Costs?," IZA Discussion Papers 7122, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fevang, Elisabeth & Hardoy, Inés & Røed, Knut, 2013. "Getting Disabled Workers Back to Work: How Important Are Economic Incentives?," IZA Discussion Papers 7137, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jessica Nysenbaum & Ellen Bouchery & Rosalie Malsberger, 2012. "The Availability and Usability of Behavioral Health Organization Encounter Data in MAX 2009," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 7629, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Vivian L.H. Byrd & Allison Hedley Dodd, 2012. "Assessing the Usability of Encounter Data for Enrollees in Comprehensive Managed Care Across MAX 2007-2009," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 7633, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Jason Fletcher, 2013. "The Effects of Childhood ADHD on Adult Labor Market Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 18689, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James M. Poterba & Steven F. Venti & David A. Wise, 2013. "Health, Education, and the Post-Retirement Evolution of Household Assets," NBER Working Papers 18695, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Naoki Aizawa & Hanming Fang, 2013. "Equilibrium Labor Market Search and Health Insurance Reform," NBER Working Papers 18698, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Janet Currie & Lucas Davis & Michael Greenstone & Reed Walker, 2013. "Do Housing Prices Reflect Environmental Health Risks? Evidence from More than 1600 Toxic Plant Openings and Closings," NBER Working Papers 18700, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shelby Gerking & Mark Dickie & Marcella Veronesi, 2012. "Valuation of Human Health: An Integrated Model of Willingness to Pay for Mortality and Morbidity Risk Reductions," NCEE Working Paper Series 201207, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Oct 2012.
- Emura, Takeshi & Chen, Yi-Hau & Chen, Hsuan-Yu, 2012. "Survival prediction based on compound covariate under cox proportional hazard models," MPRA Paper 41149, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nyamwange, Mathew, 2012. "Economic Growth and Public Healthcare Expenditure in Kenya (1982 - 2012)," MPRA Paper 43707, University Library of Munich, Germany.