Report NEP-HEA-2010-09-25This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- McNamara, Paul E. & Ulimwengu, John M. & Leonard, Kenneth L., 2010. "Do health investments improve agricultural productivity?," IFPRI discussion papers 1012, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Brigitte Granville & Eshref Trushin, 2010. "The hope for neglected diseases: R&D incentives," Working Papers 35, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Schiöler, Linus, 2010. "Modelling the spatial patterns of influenza incidence in Sweden," Research Reports 2010:1, Statistical Research Unit, Department of Economics, School of Business, Economics and Law, University of Gothenburg.
- Schiöler, Linus & Frisén, Marianne, 2010. "Multivariate outbreak detection," Research Reports 2010:2, Statistical Research Unit, Department of Economics, School of Business, Economics and Law, University of Gothenburg.
- Ekblad, Kristin & Bokenblom, Mattias, 2010. "Sickness Absence and Local Cultures," Working Papers 2010:11, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Bokenblom, Mattias & Ekblad, Kristin, 2010. "Working Conditions, Absence and Gender - a Multilevel Study," Working Papers 2010:10, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Andrén, Daniela & Granlund, David, 2010. ""Waiting for the Other Shoe to Drop": Waiting for Health Care and Duration of Sick Leave," Working Papers 2010:8, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Granlund, David, 2010. "Present-Biased Preferences and Publicly Provided Health Care," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 813, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Nava Ashraf & Günther Fink & David N. Weil, 2010. "Evaluating the Effects of Large Scale Health Interventions in Developing Countries: The Zambian Malaria Initiative," Working Papers 2010-9, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Hagen, Jens & Omar Mahmoud, Toman & Trofimenko, Natalia, 2010. "Orphanhood and Critical Periods in Children's Human Capital Formation: Long-Run Evidence from North-Western Tanzania," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Hannover 2010 33, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Omar Mahmoud, Toman & Thiele, Rainer, 2010. "Does AIDS-Related Mortality Reduce Per-Capita Household Income? Evidence from Rural Zambia," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Hannover 2010 18, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- John F. Tomer, 2010. "What Causes Obesity? And Why Has it Grown So Much? An Alternative View," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2010-12, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Boris Augurzky & Hendrik Schmitz, 2010. "Is there a Future for Small Hospitals in Germany?," Ruhr Economic Papers 0198, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Vangal R Muraleedharan & S Ram Prasad, 2010. "Regulation in Health Care in Tamil Nadu (India): A study of the Implementation of Transplantation of Human Organs Act (THOA) 1994, and Consumer Protection Act (CPA) 1986," Working Papers id:2862, eSocialSciences.
- John Bongaarts & François Pelletier & Patrick Gerland, 2010. "Global Trends in AIDS Mortality," Working Papers id:2838, eSocialSciences.
- Wang, Hua & He, Jie, 2010. "The value of statistical life : a contingent investigation in China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5421, The World Bank.
- Paul Allanson, 2010. "Longitudinal analysis of income-related health inequality: welfare foundations and alternative measures," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 240, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Item repec:cdl:ucsdec:1562347 is not listed on IDEAS anymore