Report NEP-HEA-2010-07-31This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Niels Skipper, 2010. "On Utilization and Stockpiling of Prescription Drugs when Co-payments Increase: Heterogeneity across Types of Drugs," Economics Working Papers 2010-12, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Sojourner, Aaron J., 2010. "Partial Identification of Willingness-to-Pay Using Shape Restrictions with an Application to the Value of a Statistical Life," IZA Discussion Papers 5066, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Peter Sivey, 2010. "The Effect of Waiting Time and Distance on Hospital Choice for English Cataract Patients," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2010n10, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Ernesto Crivelli & Adam Leive & Thomas Stratmann, 2010. "Subnational Health Spending and Soft Budget Constraints in OECD Countries," IMF Working Papers 10/147, International Monetary Fund.
- Stephen Jan & Vangal R Muraleedharan & Sonia Andrews & Bhuvaneswari Rajaraman, 2010. "Private Sector in the Revised National Tuberculosis Control Programme: A Study of the Implementation of Private-Public Partnership Strategy in Tamil Nadu and Kerala (India)," Working Papers id:2696, eSocialSciences.
- Sukumar Vellakkal, 2010. "Adverse Selection and Private Health Insurance Coverage in India A Rational Behaviour Model of Insurance Agents under Asymmetric Information," Working Papers id:2690, eSocialSciences.
- Tanzir Chowdhury & Mohammad Imran, 2010. "Morbidity Costs of Vehicular Air Pollution: Examining Dhaka City in Bangladesh," Working Papers id:2677, eSocialSciences.
- Florence Jusot & Sandy Tubeuf & Alain Trannoy, 2010. "Effort or Circumstances: Does the Correlation Matter for Inequality of Opportunity in Health?," Working Papers DT33, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Jul 2010.
- Emmanuelle Cambois & Florence Jusot, 2010. "Monitoring Health Inequalities in France: A Short Tool for Routine Health SUrvey to Account for LifeLong Adverse Experiences," Working Papers DT30, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Mar 2010.
- Potrafke, Niklas, 2010. "The growth of public health expenditures in OECD countries: do government ideology and electoral motives matter?," MPRA Paper 24083, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:wp2010-02-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore