Report NEP-HEA-2009-10-31This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00423933_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00423931_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Abul Naga, Ramses H. & Lamiraud, Karine, 2009. "Catastrophic Health Expenditure and Household Well-Being," Department of Economics Working Papers 15975, University of Bath, Department of Economics.
- Johansson-Stenman, Olof & Mahmud, Minhaj & Martinsson, Peter, 2009. "Does age matter for the value of life? - Evidence from a choice experiment in rural Bangladesh," Working Papers in Economics 389, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:1765017017 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2009040 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pratibha Esther Singh, 2009. "Relevance of Trained Traditional Birth Attendants in Maternal Health Case Study of Tehri Garhwal District Uttaranchal State," Working Papers id:2249, eSocialSciences.
- Shahnawaz Mohammad Rafi & Hashima-e- Nasreen & Sarawat Rashid, 2009. "The Pilot Maternal, Neonatal and Child Health Project (MNCH) at Nilphamari: Profiling the Changes During 2006-07," Working Papers id:2244, eSocialSciences.
- Atun, R & Ogawa, T & Martin-Moreno, JM, 2009. "Analysis of National Cancer Control Programmes in Europe," Working Papers 4204, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.
- Dolan, P, 2009. "Thinking about it: thoughts about health and valuing QALYs," Working Papers 1465, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.
- Miraldo, M, 2009. "Economies of scale and scope in the English hospital sector," Working Papers 4202, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.
- Gary D. Ferrier & HervÃ© Leleu & James Moises & Vivian Valdmanis, 2009. "The Size and Service Offering Efficiencies of U.S. Hospitals," Working Papers 2009-ECO-09, IESEG School of Management.
- Andreas Kuhn & Oliver Ruf, 2009. "The Value of a Statistical Injury: New Evidence from the Swiss Labor Market," NRN working papers 2009-15, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Leemore Dafny & Mark Duggan & Subramaniam Ramanarayanan, 2009. "Paying a Premium on Your Premium? Consolidation in the U.S. Health Insurance Industry," NBER Working Papers 15434, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Margaret Kyle & Anita McGahan, 2009. "Investments in Pharmaceuticals Before and After TRIPS," NBER Working Papers 15468, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert Kaestner & Benjamin Yarnoff, 2009. "Long Term Effects of Minimum Legal Drinking Age Laws on Adult Alcohol Use and Driving Fatalities," NBER Working Papers 15439, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.