Report NEP-HEA-2009-10-17This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Xavier Pautrel, 2009. "Health-enhancing activities and the environment:How competition for resources make the environmental policy beneficial," Working Papers hal-00423323, HAL.
- Karen Kopecky & Tatyana Koreshkova, 2009. "The Impact of Medical and Nursing Home Expenses and Social Insurance Policies on Savings and Inequality," Working Papers 09006, Concordia University, Department of Economics.
- Herzfeld, Thomas & Huffman, Sonya K. & Rizov, Marian, 2009. "The Dynamics of the Russian Lifestyle During Transition: Changes in Food, Alcohol and Cigarette Consumption," Staff General Research Papers 13116, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Robert Rosenman & Scott Goates & Laura Hill, 2009. "Participation in Universal Prevention Programs," Working Papers 2009-09, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Andrén, Daniela, 2009. "How to evaluate the impact of part-time sick leave on the probability of recovering," Working Papers 2009:13, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Vecino Ortiz, Andrés Ignacio & Bardey, David & Castano-Yepes, Ramón, 2009. "Small-area variation in health care affecting the choice of cesarean delivery: the case of a colombian health insurer," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 005904, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Timothy J. Halliday & Hui He & Hao Zhang, 2009. "Health Investment over the Life-Cycle," Working Papers 200910, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Ratnawali Sinha, 2009. "Rural Health Services at Cross-Roads: Insights from Gujarat," Working Papers id:2237, eSocialSciences.
- Aïda Solé-Auró & Montserrat Guillén & Eileen M. Crimmins, 2009. "Health care utilization among immigrants and native-born populations in 11 European countries. Results from the Survey of Health, Ageing and Retirement in Europe," IREA Working Papers 200920, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Oct 2009.
- sarvalingam, a & sivakumar, marimuthu, 2009. "Poverty and Health in India: A Comparative Study about Pre-Reform and Post-Reform Periods," MPRA Paper 17816, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marcén, Miriam & Molina, José Alberto, 2009. "Informal Caring-Time and Caregiver Satisfaction," MPRA Paper 17739, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Moscone, Francesco & Tosetti, Elisa & Vittadini, Giorgio, 2009. "Social Interaction in Patients'�Hospital Choice: Evidences from Italy," MPRA Paper 17783, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Janet Currie & W. Reed Walker, 2009. "Traffic Congestion and Infant Health: Evidence from E-ZPass," NBER Working Papers 15413, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.