Report NEP-HEA-2009-09-26This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marco Francesconi & Stephen P. Jenkins & Thomas Siedler, 2009. "The Effect of Lone Motherhood on the Smoking Behaviour of Young Adults," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 217, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00417800 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gabriel Ahlfeldt & Wolfgang Maennig, 2009. "Impact of Non-Smoking Ordinances on Hospitality Revenues: The Case of Germany," Working Papers 026, Chair for Economic Policy, University of Hamburg.
- Akihiro Kawase & Katsuyoshi Nakazawa, 2009. "Long-term Care Insurance Facilities and Interregional Migration of the Elderly in Japan," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200939, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Timothy J. Halliday, 2009. "Health Inequality over the Life-Cycle," Working Papers 200908, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Melinda Podor & Timothy J. Halliday, 2009. "Health Status and the Allocation of Time," Working Papers 200907, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Cutler, David & Lincoln, Bryan & Zeckhauser, Richard, 2009. "Selection Stories: Understanding Movement across Health Plans," Working Paper Series rwp09-022, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Finkelstein, Amy N. & Luttmer, Erzo F. P. & Notowidigdo, Matthew J., 2009. "Approaches to Estimating the Health State Dependence of the Utility Function," Working Paper Series rwp09-002, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Krishna Prasad Pant, 2009. "Estimating Health Benefits When Behaviours are Endogenous: A Case of Indoor Pollution in Rural Nepal," Working Papers id:2214, eSocialSciences.
- Zeynep Or & Chantal Cases & Melanie Lisac & Karsten Vrangbaek & Ulrika Winblad & Gwyn Bevan, 2009. "Are Health Problems Systemic? Politics of Access and Choice under Beveridge and Bismarck Systems," Working Papers DT27, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Sep 2009.
- Richter, Andreas & Weber, Frederik, 2009. "Mortality-Indexed Annuities," Discussion Papers in Business Administration 10994, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- Merve Cebi & Stephen A. Woodbury, 2009. "Health Insurance Tax Credits and Health Insurance Coverage of Low-Earning Single Mothers," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 09-158, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Mariano Bosch & Carlos Bozzoli & Climent Quintana, 2009. "Infant mortality, income and adult stature in Spain," Working Papers 2009-27, FEDEA.
- Beomsoo Kim & Christopher J. Ruhm, 2009. "Inheritances, Health and Death," NBER Working Papers 15364, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Darius N. Lakdawalla & Seth A. Seabury, 2009. "The Welfare Effects of Medical Malpractice Liability," NBER Working Papers 15383, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul Contoyannis & Martin Dooley, 2009. "The Role of Child Health and Economic Status in Educational, Health and Labour Market Outcomes in Young Adulthood," Department of Economics Working Papers 2009-10, McMaster University.
- P.-C. Michaud & D. Goldman & D. Lakdawalla & A. Gailey & Y. Zheng, 2009. "International Differences in Longevity and Health and their Economic Consequences," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 254, McMaster University.
- P.-C. Michaud & D. Goldman & D. Lakdawalla & Y. Zheng & A. Gailey, 2009. "Understanding the Economic Consequences of Shifting Trends in Population Health," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 255, McMaster University.