Report NEP-HEA-2009-06-17This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Frisvold & Julie C. Lumeng, 2009. "Expanding Exposure: Can Increasing the Daily Duration of Head Start Reduce Childhood Obesity?," Emory Economics 0906, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Plotzke, Michael & Courtemanche, Charles, 2009. "Does Competition from Ambulatory Surgical Centers Affect Hospital Surgical Output and Hospital Profit?," Working Papers 09-6, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Reyn van Ewijk, 2009. "Long-Term Health Effects on the Next Generation of Ramadan Fasting During Pregnancy," CEP Discussion Papers dp0926, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Dan Anderberg & Arnaud Chevalier & Jonathan Wadsworth, 2009. "Anatomy of a Health Scare: Education, Income and the MMR Controversy in the UK," CEP Discussion Papers dp0929, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- David Marsden & Simone Moriconi, 2009. "'The Value of Rude Health': Employees' Well Being, Absence and Workplace Performance," CEP Discussion Papers dp0919, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Titus J. Galama & Arie Kapteyn, 2009. "Grossman's Missing Health Threshold," Working Papers 684, RAND Corporation Publications Department.
- De Luca, Giuliana & Ponzo, Michela, 2009. "Access to primary care and workers’ opportunity costs. Evidence from Italy," MPRA Paper 15479, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Datta Gupta, Nabanita & Larsen, Mona, 2007. "Health Shocks and Retirement: The Role of Welfare State Institutions," MPRA Paper 15497, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Akram, Naeem, 2009. "Short run and long run dynamics of impact of health status on economic growth Evidence from Pakistan," MPRA Paper 15454, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:11740 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kenneth Y. Chay & Jonathan Guryan & Bhashkar Mazumder, 2009. "Birth Cohort and the Black-White Achievement Gap: The Roles of Access and Health Soon After Birth," NBER Working Papers 15078, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Euna Han & Edward C. Norton & Lisa M. Powell, 2009. "Direct and Indirect Effects of Teenage Body Weight on Adult Wages," NBER Working Papers 15027, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Melayne M. McInnes & Judith A. Shinogle, 2009. "Physical Activity: Economic and Policy Factors," NBER Working Papers 15039, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lisa M. Powell & Frank J. Chaloupka, 2009. "Economic Contextual Factors and Child Body Mass Index," NBER Working Papers 15046, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Seema Jayachandran & Ilyana Kuziemko, 2009. "Why Do Mothers Breastfeed Girls Less Than Boys? Evidence and Implications for Child Health in India," NBER Working Papers 15041, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frank R. Lichtenberg, 2009. "The Quality of Medical Care, Behavioral Risk Factors, and Longevity Growth," NBER Working Papers 15068, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tomoki Fujii, 2007. "Geographic Decomposition of Inequality in Health and Wealth: Evidence from Cambodia," Working Papers 24-2007, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.