Report NEP-HEA-2009-04-25This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicolas R. Ziebarth, 2009. "Long-Term Absenteeism and Moral Hazard: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 172, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Lavado, Rouselle F. & Lagrada, Leizel P., 2008. "Are Maternal and Child Care Programs Reaching the Poorest Regions in the Philippines?," Discussion Papers DP 2008-30, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Eugenio Martínez & Raúl Mejía & Eliseo Pérez Stable, 2008. "Elasticity of cigarette demand in Argentina: An empirical analysis using vector error-correction model," Working Papers 1, Instituto de Estudios Laborales y del Desarrollo Económico (IELDE) - Universidad Nacional de Salta - Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Jurídicas y Sociales.
- Douglas Gollin & Christian Zimmermann, 2008. "Malaria: Disease Impacts and Long-Run Income Differences," Department of Economics Working Papers 2008-17, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Ciro Avitabile, 2009. "Does Conditionality Matter for Adults' Health? Evidence from a Randomized Experiment," CSEF Working Papers 222, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 09 Jan 2010.
- Grönqvist, Hans, 2009. "Putting teenagers on the pill: the consequences of subsidized contraception," Working Paper Series 2009:8, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Saha, U.R. & Soest, A.H.O. van, 2009. "Infant Mortality in Rural Bangladesh: State Dependence vs. Unobserved Heterogeneity," Discussion Paper 2009-26, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Marcus Tamm, 2009. "The Impact of a Large Parental Leave Benefit Reform on the Timing of Birth around the Day of Implementation," Ruhr Economic Papers 0098, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Lalitha N, 2009. "Essential Drugs in Government Healthcare: Emerging Model of Procurement and Supply," Working Papers id:1898, eSocialSciences.
- Lambrelli D & O’Donnell O, 2009. "Why Does the Utilization of Pharmaceuticals Vary So Much Across Europe? Evidence from Micro Data on Older Europeans," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 09/06, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Plotzke, Michael & Courtemanche, Charles, 2009. "Does the Profitability of an Outpatient Surgery Influence where it is Performed? A Look at Ambulatory Surgery Centers and Hospitals," Working Papers 09-4, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Olga Lazareva, 2009. "Health Effects of Occupational Change," Working Papers w0129, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Kazianga, Harounan & Klonner, Stefan, 2009. "The Intra-household Economics of Polygyny: Fertility and Child Mortality in Rural Mali," MPRA Paper 12859, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hajizadeh, Mohammad & Connelly, Luke B., 2009. "Equity of health care financing in Iran," MPRA Paper 14672, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Khanam, Rasheda & Nghiem, Hong Son & Connelly, Luke B., 2008. "Child Health and the Income Gradient: Evidence from Australia," MPRA Paper 13959, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dixon, Huw David & Siciliani, Luigi, 2009. "Waiting-time targets in healthcare markets: How long are we waiting?," CEPR Discussion Papers 7261, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Xin Meng & Nancy Qian, 2009. "The Long Term Consequences of Famine on Survivors: Evidence from a Unique Natural Experiment using China's Great Famine," NBER Working Papers 14917, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert Kaestner, 2009. "Adolescent Cognitive and Non-cognitive Correlates of Adult Health," NBER Working Papers 14924, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.