Report NEP-HEA-2009-04-25This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicolas R. Ziebarth, 2009. "Long-Term Absenteeism and Moral Hazard: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 172, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Lavado, Rouselle F. & Lagrada, Leizel P., 2008. "Are Maternal and Child Care Programs Reaching the Poorest Regions in the Philippines?," Discussion Papers DP 2008-30, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Eugenio MartÃnez & RaÃºl MejÃa & Eliseo PÃ©rez Stable, 2008. "Elasticity of cigarette demand in Argentina: An empirical analysis using vector error-correction model," Working Papers, Instituto de Estudios Laborales y del Desarrollo EconÃ³mico (IELDE) - Universidad Nacional de Salta - Facultad de Ciencias EconÃ³micas, JurÃdicas y Sociales 1, Instituto de Estudios Laborales y del Desarrollo EconÃ³mico (IELDE) - Universidad Nacional de Salta - Facultad de Ciencias EconÃ³micas, JurÃdicas y Sociales.
- Douglas Gollin & Christian Zimmermann, 2008. "Malaria: Disease Impacts and Long-Run Income Differences," Department of Economics Working Papers 2008-17, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Ciro Avitabile, 2009. "Does Conditionality Matter for Adults' Health? Evidence from a Randomized Experiment," CSEF Working Papers, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy 222, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 09 Jan 2010.
- GrÃ¶nqvist, Hans, 2009. "Putting teenagers on the pill: the consequences of subsidized contraception," Working Paper Series, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy 2009:8, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Saha, U.R. & Soest, A.H.O. van, 2009. "Infant Mortality in Rural Bangladesh: State Dependence vs. Unobserved Heterogeneity," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 2009-26, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Marcus Tamm, 2009. "The Impact of a Large Parental Leave Benefit Reform on the Timing of Birth around the Day of Implementation," Ruhr Economic Papers, Rheinisch-WestfÃ¤lisches Institut fÃ¼r Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-UniversitÃ¤t Bochum, UniversitÃ¤t Dortmund, UniversitÃ¤t Duisburg-Essen 0098, Rheinisch-WestfÃ¤lisches Institut fÃ¼r Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-UniversitÃ¤t Bochum, UniversitÃ¤t Dortmund, UniversitÃ¤t Duisburg-Essen.
- Lalitha N, 2009. "Essential Drugs in Government Healthcare: Emerging Model of Procurement and Supply," Working Papers id:1898, eSocialSciences.
- Lambrelli D & Oâ€™Donnell O, 2009. "Why Does the Utilization of Pharmaceuticals Vary So Much Across Europe? Evidence from Micro Data on Older Europeans," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York 09/06, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Plotzke, Michael & Courtemanche, Charles, 2009. "Does the Profitability of an Outpatient Surgery Influence where it is Performed? A Look at Ambulatory Surgery Centers and Hospitals," Working Papers 09-4, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Olga Lazareva, 2009. "Health Effects of Occupational Change," Working Papers w0129, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Kazianga, Harounan & Klonner, Stefan, 2009. "The Intra-household Economics of Polygyny: Fertility and Child Mortality in Rural Mali," MPRA Paper 12859, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hajizadeh, Mohammad & Connelly, Luke B., 2009. "Equity of health care financing in Iran," MPRA Paper 14672, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Khanam, Rasheda & Nghiem, Hong Son & Connelly, Luke B., 2008. "Child Health and the Income Gradient: Evidence from Australia," MPRA Paper 13959, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dixon, Huw David & Siciliani, Luigi, 2009. "Waiting-time targets in healthcare markets: How long are we waiting?," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 7261, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Xin Meng & Nancy Qian, 2009. "The Long Term Consequences of Famine on Survivors: Evidence from a Unique Natural Experiment using China's Great Famine," NBER Working Papers 14917, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert Kaestner, 2009. "Adolescent Cognitive and Non-cognitive Correlates of Adult Health," NBER Working Papers 14924, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.