Report NEP-HEA-2008-07-05This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andersson, Linda & Henriksen, Anna, 2008. "What Determines Local Expenditures on Mental Health Care in Sweden Really?," Working Papers, Ãrebro University, School of Business 2008:8, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Ellen Meara & Meredith Rosenthal & Anna Sinaiko & Katherine Baicker, 2008. "State and Federal Approaches to Health Reform: What Works for the Working Poor?," NBER Working Papers 14125, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- M. Kate Bundorf & Jonathan D. Levin & Neale Mahoney, 2008. "Pricing and Welfare in Health Plan Choice," NBER Working Papers 14153, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2008-33 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pareto, Marcos Pompeu, 2008. "The Health Care Crisis in the United States: The Issues and Proposed Solutions by the 2008 Presidential Candidates," MPRA Paper 9293, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Darri-Mattiacci, Giuseppe & Langlais, Eric, 2008. "Social wealth and optimal care," MPRA Paper 9418, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giorgio Brunello & Pierre-Carl Michaud & Anna Sanz-de-Galdeano, 2008. "The Rise in Obesity Across the Atlantic: An Economic Perspective," Working Papers, RAND Corporation Publications Department 586, RAND Corporation Publications Department.