Report NEP-HEA-2008-06-07This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dillon, Andrew, 2008. "Child labor and schooling responses to production and health shocks in northern Mali:," IFPRI discussion papers 755, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ueyama, Mika & Yamauchi, Futoshi, 2008. "Marriage behavior response to prime-age adult mortality: Evidence from Malawi," IFPRI discussion papers 764, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Hesselius, Patrik & Johansson, Per & Vikström, Johan, 2008. "Monitoring and norms in sickness insurance: empirical evidence from a natural experiment," Working Paper Series 2008:8, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Krüger, Niclas A, 2008. "Climate Variability and Health: Sweden 1751-2004," Working Papers 2008:4, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Perry Singleton, 2008. "The Effect of Disability Insurance on Health Investment: Evidence from the VA Disability Compensation Program," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 105, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Perry Singleton, 2008. "Public Sentiment and Tobacco Control Policy," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 106, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Sharon L. Maccini & Dean Yang, 2008. "Under the Weather: Health, Schooling, and Economic Consequences of Early-Life Rainfall," NBER Working Papers 14031, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Trevon D. Logan, 2008. "Health, Human Capital, and African American Migration Before 1910," NBER Working Papers 14037, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Patricia M. Danzon & Andrew J. Epstein, 2008. "Effects of Regulation on Drug Launch and Pricing in Interdependent Markets," NBER Working Papers 14041, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philip DeCicca & Donald S. Kenkel & Alan D. Mathios, 2008. "Cigarette Taxes and the Transition from Youth to Adult Smoking: Smoking Initiation, Cessation, and Participation," NBER Working Papers 14042, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pascal Zurn & Jean-Christophe Dumont, 2008. "Health Workforce and International Migration: Can New Zealand Compete?," OECD Health Working Papers 33, OECD Publishing.
- Etilé, F, 2008. "Food Price Policies and the Distribution of Body Mass Index: Theory and Empirical Evidence from France," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 08/10, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Basu, A & Polsky, D & Manning, W G, 2008. "Use of propensity scores in non-linear response models: The case for health care expenditures," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 08/11, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Ciccarelli, Carlo & Giamboni, Luigi & Waldmann, Robert, 2007. "Cigarette smoking, pregnancy, forward looking behavior and dynamic inconsistency," MPRA Paper 8878, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Herbert Emery & Cara L. Brown, 2008. "The Impact of Disability on Earnings and Labour Force Participation in Canada: Evidence from the 2001 PALS," Working Papers 2008-26, Department of Economics, University of Calgary, revised 27 Jan 2008.
- Eric A. Verhoogen, 2008. "Doctors, Patients, and the Racial Mortality Gap: What Are the Causes?," Discussion Papers 0708-13, Columbia University, Department of Economics.
- Liam Delaney & Arie Kapteyn & James P. Smith, 2008. "Why do some Irish drink so much?," Working Papers 200810, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- James P Smith, 2008. "The Impact of Childhood Health on Adult Labor Market Outcomes," Working Papers 200814, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.