Report NEP-HEA-2008-04-29This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cremer, Helmuth & De Donder, Philippe & Maldonado, Darío & Pestieau, Pierre, 2008. "Taxing Sin Goods and Subsidizing Health Care," CEPR Discussion Papers 6777, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Forslid, Rikard & Herzing, Mathias, 2008. "On the Optimal Production Capacity for Influenza Vaccine," CEPR Discussion Papers 6808, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- John Cawley & C. Katharina Spieß, 2008. "Obesity and Developmental Functioning Among Children Aged 2-4 Years," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 786, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Ethan Cohen-Cole & Jason M. Fletcher, 2008. "Is obesity contagious?: social networks vs. environmental factors in the obesity epidemic," Risk and Policy Analysis Unit Working Paper QAU08-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Alka Chadha & Ali Mehdi & Garima Malik, 2007. "Impact of Preventive Health Care on Indian Industry and Economy," Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi Working Papers, Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India 198, Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India.
- Halliday, Timothy J. & Kimmitt, Michael C., 2008. "Selective Migration and Health," IZA Discussion Papers 3458, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Halliday, Timothy J., 2008. "Heterogeneity, State Dependence and Health," IZA Discussion Papers 3463, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Baez, Javier E., 2008. "Civil Wars beyond their Borders: The Human Capital and Health Consequences of Hosting Refugees," IZA Discussion Papers 3468, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mintewab Bezabih & Michael Stolpe, 2007. "Optimal Sequencing of Antiretroviral Drug Cocktails under Uncertainty and Irreversibility," Kiel Working Papers 1371, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Gisela Hostenkamp & Michael Stolpe, 2008. "The Social Costs of Health-related Early Retirement in Germany: Evidence from the German Socio-economic Panel," Kiel Working Papers 1415, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Item repec:msu:icpwrk:mz-minag-rr-65e is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Diego Moccero, 2008. "Delivering Cost-Efficient Public Services in Health Care, Education and Housing in Chile," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 606, OECD Publishing.
- Simone Borghesi & Alessandro Vercelli, 2007. "Happiness and health: two paradoxes," Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID) University of Siena 0108, Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID), University of Siena.
- Katja Hanewald, 2008. "Beyond the business cycle - factors driving aggregate mortality rates," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-031, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- George Atsalakis & Dimitrios Nezis & George Matalliotakis & Camelia Ioana Ucenic & Christos Skiadas, 2007. "Forecasting Mortality Rate Using a Neural Network with Fuzzy Inference System," Working Papers, University of Crete, Department of Economics 0806, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Carine Franc & Marc Perronnin & Aurelie Pierre, 2008. "Private supplemental health insurance: retirees' demand," Working Papers, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics DT9, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Apr 2008.
- Tom Bundervoet & Philip Verwimp & Richard Akresh, 2008. "Health and Civil War in Rural Burundi," Research Working Papers, MICROCON - A Micro Level Analysis of Violent Conflict 5, MICROCON - A Micro Level Analysis of Violent Conflict.