Report NEP-HEA-2008-03-08This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joan Costa-Font & Daniele Fabbri & Joan Gil, 2008. "Decomposing Body Mass Index Gaps Between Mediterranean Countries: A Counterfactual Quantile Regression Analysis," Working Papers 2008-11, FEDEA.
- Xavier Pautrel, 2007. "Pollution, Health and Life Expectancy: How Environmental Policy Can Promote Growth," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2007.96, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Wisdom Akpalu, 2008. "On the Economics of Rational Self-Medication," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2008.5, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Andrén, Daniela, 2008. ""To array a man's will against his sickness is the supreme art of medicine". An analysis of multiple spells of sickness," Working Papers in Economics 294, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2008-02-05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- ZoltÃ¡n KalÃ³ & Elizabeth Docteur & Pierre MoÃ¯se, 2008. "Pharmaceutical Pricing and Reimbursement Policies in Slovakia," OECD Health Working Papers 31, OECD Publishing.
- Jolie Mae Martin & John Leonard Beshears & Katherine Lyford Milkman & Max H. Bazerman & Lisa Sutherland, 2008. "Modeling Expert Opinions on Food Healthiness: A Nutrition Metric," Harvard Business School Working Papers 08-082, Harvard Business School.
- Thierry Debrand & Pascale Lengagne, 2008. "Working Conditions and Health of European Older Workers," Working Papers, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics DT8, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Feb 2008.