Report NEP-HEA-2008-01-12This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:papers:hal-00201393 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fischer, Justina AV & Sousa-Poza, Alfonso, 2007. "Does Job Satisfaction Improve The Health Of Workers? New Evidence Using Panel Data And Objective Measures Of Health," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 687, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Dumont, Etienne & Fortin, Bernard & Jacquemet, Nicolas & Shearer, Bruce S., 2007. "Physicians' Multitasking and Incentives: Empirical Evidence from a Natural Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 3229, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Halliday, Timothy J., 2007. "Income Volatility and Health," IZA Discussion Papers 3234, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Maurer, Jürgen & Klein, Roger & Vella, Francis, 2007. "Subjective Health Assessments and Active Labor Market Participation of Older Men: Evidence from a Semiparametric Binary Choice Model with Nonadditive Correlated Individual-Specific Effects," IZA Discussion Papers 3257, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Elsa Marziali & Lynn McDonald & Peter Donahue, 2007. "The Role of Coping Humour in the Physical and Mental Health of Older Adults," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 225, McMaster University.
- Jacques Légaré & Yann Décarie, 2008. "Using Statistics Canada LifePaths Microsimulation Model to Project the Health Status of Canadian Elderly," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 227, McMaster University.
- Mary F. Evans & V. Kerry Smith, 2008. "Complementarity and the Measurement of Individual Risk Tradeoffs: Accounting for Quantity and Quality of Life Effects," NBER Working Papers 13722, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John A. Romley & Dana Goldman, 2008. "How Costly Is Hospital Quality? A Revealed-Preference Approach," NBER Working Papers 13730, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anne Spencer & Judith Covey & Angela Robinson & Graham Loomes, 2007. "Are Some Deaths Worse Than Others? The Effect of 'Labelling' on People's Perceptions," Working Papers 620, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Gauthier, Bernard & Wane, Waly, 2008. "Bypassing health providers : the quest for better price and quality of health care in Chad," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4462, The World Bank.
- José M. R. Murteira & Óscar D. Lourenço, 2007. "Health Care Utilization and Self-Assessed Health Specification of Bivariate Models Using Copulas," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 07/27, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Himanshu Sekhar, Rout & Narayan C handra, Nayak, 2007. "Health And Health Economics: A Conceptual Framework," MPRA Paper 6546, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manisha, Chawala & Himanshu Sekhar, Rout, 2007. "Sex, Gender And Health: A Conceptual Note," MPRA Paper 6603, University Library of Munich, Germany.