Report NEP-HEA-2007-09-02This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jairo Restrepo & Andrés Zambrano & Mauricio Velez & Manuel Ramirez, 2007. "Health insurance as a strategy for access: streamlined facts of the colombian health care reform," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 002783, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Lammers, J. & Meijdam, A.C. & Verbon, H.A.A., 2007. "HIV/AIDS Contamination Risk, Savings and the Welfare Effects of Diagnostic Testing," Discussion Paper 2007-50, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Lammers, J. & Kuilen, G. van de, 2007. "The HIV Anticaptory Saving Motive: An Empirical Analysis in South Africa," Discussion Paper 2007-51, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Dalgaard, Carl-Johan & Strulik, Holger, 2007. "A Bioeconomic Foundation of the Malthusian Equilibrium: Body Size and Population Size in the Long-Run," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-373, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Bundervoet, Tom & Verwimp, Philip & Akresh, Richard, 2007. "Health and Civil War in Rural Burundi," IZA Discussion Papers 2951, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Myck, Michal, 2007. "Wages and Ageing: Is There Evidence for the "Inverse-U" Profile?," IZA Discussion Papers 2983, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gollin, Douglas & Zimmermann, Christian, 2007. "Malaria: Disease Impacts and Long-Run Income Differences," IZA Discussion Papers 2997, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alexander Heuer & Malwina Mejer & Jennifer Neuhaus, 2007. "The National Regulation of Pharmaceutical Markets and the Timing of New Drug Launches in Europe," Kiel Advanced Studies Working Papers 437, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Patricia Waeger, 2007. "Trade in Health Services - An Analytical Framework Valuation Effects and Interest Rate Changes," Kiel Advanced Studies Working Papers 441, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- James Banks & Thomas Crossley & Simo Goshev, 2007. "Looking for Private Information in Self-Assessed Health," Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports 423, McMaster University.
- StÃ©phan Marette & Jutta Roosen & Sandrine Blanchemanche, 2007. "Tax, Subsidy, and/or Information for Health: An Example from Fish Consumption," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 07-wp453, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Silja Göhlmann, 2007. "Who Smokes and How Much? - Empirical Evidence for Germany," Ruhr Economic Papers 0026, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Silja Göhlmann, 2007. "The Determinants of Smoking Initiation - Empirical Evidence for Germany," Ruhr Economic Papers 0027, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Brigitte Dormont & Pierre-Yves Geoffard & Karine Lamiraud, 2007. "The influence of supplementary health insurance on switching behaviour : evidence on Swiss data," Working Papers 0702, University of Lausanne, Institute of Health Economics and Management (IEMS).