Report NEP-HEA-2007-03-24This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daniel Albalate, 2007. "Lowering blood alcohol content levels to save lives: A European case study," Working Papers in Economics, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia 173, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Diego Prior & Jordi Surroca, 2007. "A reasonable benchmarking frontier using DEA : an incentive scheme to improve efficiency in public hospitals," Business Economics Working Papers, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de EconomÃa de la Empresa wb071105, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Emma García & José M. Labeaga & Ana Carolina Ortega Masagué, 2006. "Maternal Employment and Childhood Obesity in Spain," Working Papers 2006-17, FEDEA.
- Adelina Comas-Herrera & Alessandra di Maio & Alessandro Pozzi & Concepció Patxot & Cristiano Gori & Heinz Rothgang & Joan Costa i Font & Linda Pickard & Raphael Wittenberg, . "How Does Demography affect Long-Term Care Expenditures Projections?," Studies on the Spanish Economy, FEDEA 231, FEDEA.
- van den Berg, Gerard & Lindeboom, Maarten & López, Marta, 2007. "Inequality in individual mortality and economic conditions earlier in life," Working Paper Series, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy 2007:7, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Larsson, Laura & Runeson, Caroline, 2007. "Moral hazard among the sick and unemployed: evidence from a Swedish social insurance reform," Working Paper Series, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy 2007:8, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2007-03-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Arntz, Melanie & Sacchetto, Ralf & Spermann, Alexander & Steffes, Susanne & Widmaier, Sarah, 2007. "The German Social Long-Term Care Insurance: Structure and Reform Options," IZA Discussion Papers 2625, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Carlos Bozzoli & Angus S. Deaton & Climent Quintana-Domeque, 2007. "Child Mortality, Income and Adult Height," NBER Working Papers 12966, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oswald, Andrew J & Powdthavee, Nattavudh, 2007. "Obesity, Unhappiness, and The Challenge of Affluence : Theory and Evidence," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS), University of Warwick, Department of Economics 793, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Caterina Conigliani & Andrea Tancredi, 2006. "Comparing parametric and semi-parametric approaches for bayesian cost-effectiveness analyses in health economics," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre', Department of Economics - University Roma Tre 0064, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Zhou Yuan & Richard S.J. Tol, 2005. "Valuing the health impacts from particulate air pollution in Tianjin," Working Papers, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University FNU-89, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Sep 2005.