Report NEP-HEA-2005-11-12This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pedro Pita Barros & Matilde P. Machado & Anna Sanz de Galdeano, 2005. "Moral Hazard And The Demand For Health Services: A Matching Estimator Approach," Economics Working Papers we055928, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Denis Drechsler & Johannes Jütting, 2005. "Is There a Role for Private Health Insurance in Developing Countries?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 517, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Jorgen Mortensen & C. Katharina Spiess & Torsten Schneider & Joan Costa-Font & Concepcio Patxot, 2004. "Health Care and Female Employment: A Potential Conflict?," Occasional Papers 06, European Network of Economic Policy Research Institutes.
- P R Agénor, 2005. "Health and Infrastructure in Models of Endogenous Growth," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 62, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- J. Albrecht & M. Neyt & T. Verbeke, 2005. "Bureaucratisation and the growth of health care expenditures in Europe," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 05/335, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- N. Geeroms & P. Van Kenhove & W. Verbeke, 2005. "Health Advertising to promote Fruit and Vegetable Intake: Application of need-related Health Audience Segmentation," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 05/336, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Robert S. Goldfarb & Thomas C. Leonard & Steven M. Suranovic, 2005. "Modeling Alternative Motives for Dieting," HEW 0511001, EconWPA.
- Steven M. Suranovic & Robert S. Goldfarb, 2005. "A Behavioral Model of Cyclical Dieting," HEW 0511002, EconWPA.
- Steven M. Suranovic, 2005. "An Economic Model of Youth Smoking: Tax and Welfare Effects," HEW 0511003, EconWPA.
- Jean-Christophe Caffet, 2005. "Health effects and optimal environmental taxes in welfare state countries," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques v05049, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2005-38 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Charles Link & Simon Condliffe, 2005. "Why Does the Relationship between Economic Status and Child Health Strengthen for Older Children in the U.S.? Evidence from the Medical Expenditures Panel Survey and the Panel Study of Income Dynamics," Working Papers 05-18, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.