Report NEP-HEA-2005-03-20This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joan Costa-Font & Joan Gil, . "Social interactions and the contemporaneous determinants of individuals’ weight," Working Papers 2004-19, FEDEA.
- Namkee Ahn & Juan Ramón García & José A. Herce, . "Demographic Uncertainty and Health Care Expenditure in Spain," Working Papers 2005-07, FEDEA.
- Tamara Tonoyan, 2005. "Poverty, Inequality and Health: А case study of Armenia," Departmental Discussion Papers 124, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Skogman Thoursie, Peter, 2005. "Happy Birthday! You are Insured - Differences in Work Ethics Between Female and Male Workers," Working Paper Series 203, Trade Union Institute for Economic Research.
- Haruko Noguchi & Satoshi Shimizutani, 2005. "Nonprofit/For-Profit Status and Earning Differentials in the Japanese At-home Elderly Care Industry: Evidence from Micro-level Data on Home Helpers and Staff Nurses," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d04-76, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Douglas E. Levy & Ellen Meara, 2005. "The Effect of the 1998 Master Settlement on Prenatal Smoking," NBER Working Papers 11176, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Patricia M. Anderson & Kristin F. Butcher, 2005. "Reading, Writing and Raisinets: Are School Finances Contributing to Children's Obesity?," NBER Working Papers 11177, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yu-Chu Shen & Joshua McFeeters, 2005. "Out-of-Pocket Health Spending Between Low- and High-Income Populations: Who is at Risk of Having High Financial Burdens?," NBER Working Papers 11179, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert S. Huckman & Jason Barro, 2005. "Cohort Turnover and Productivity: The July Phenomenon in Teaching Hospitals," NBER Working Papers 11182, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rexford E. Santerre & John A. Vernon, 2005. "Hospital Ownership Mix Efficiency in the US: An Exploratory Study," NBER Working Papers 11192, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.