Report NEP-HEA-2004-11-07This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oded_Galor & Omer Moav, 2004. "Natural Selection and the Evolution of Life Expectancy," Working Papers 2004-14, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Halevy, Yoram, 2004. "Strotz meets Allais: Diminishing Impatience and the Certainty Effect," Microeconomics.ca working papers halevy-04-10-29-10-08-43, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 25 Feb 2014.
- Rijo John, 2004. "An analysis of household's tobacco consumption decisions: Evidence from India," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2004-002, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Frank A. Sloan & Justin G. Trogdon, 2004. "Litigation and the Political Clout of the Tobacco Companies: Cigarette Taxes, Prices, and the Master Settlement Agreement," HEW 0411002, EconWPA.
- Irwin B. Horwitz & Brian McCall, . "The Impact of Shift Work on the Risk and Severity of Injuries for Hospital Employees: An Analysis Using Oregon Workers' Compensation Data," Working Papers 0602, Human Resources and Labor Studies, University of Minnesota (Twin Cities Campus).
- Anna Alberini & Alistair Hunt & Anil Markandya, 2004. "Willingness to Pay to Reduce Mortality Risks: Evidence from a Three-Country Contingent Valuation Study," Working Papers 2004.111, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Razzolini, Tiziano, 2004. "The Norwegian market for pharmaceuticals and the non-mandatory substitution reform of 2001: the case of enalapril," Memorandum 12/2004, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Brian Bell & James Smith, 2004. "Health, disability insurance and labour force participation," Bank of England working papers 218, Bank of England.
- David S. Evans & Michael Salinger, 2004. "An Empirical Analysis of Bundling and Tying: Over-the-Counter Pain Relief and Cold Medicines," CESifo Working Paper Series 1297, CESifo Group Munich.
- Item repec:wpa:wuwpio:0411001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michael A. Ash & M.V. Lee Badgett, 2004. "Separate and Unequal: The Effect of Unequal Access to Employment-Based Health Insurance on Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual People," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2004-13, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Halevy, Yoram, 2004. "Diminishing Impatience: Disentangling Time Preference from Uncertain Lifetime," Microeconomics.ca working papers halevy-04-10-29-09-59-47, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 25 Feb 2014.
- Christian Zimmermann, 2004. "Is Menopause Optimal?," Working papers 2004-31, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:wpa:wuwphe:0410005 is not listed on IDEAS anymore