Report NEP-HEA-2004-11-07This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oded_Galor & Omer Moav, 2004. "Natural Selection and the Evolution of Life Expectancy," Working Papers 2004-14, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Halevy, Yoram, 2004. "Strotz meets Allais: Diminishing Impatience and the Certainty Effect," Microeconomics.ca working papers, Vancouver School of Economics halevy-04-10-29-10-08-43, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 25 Feb 2014.
- Rijo John, 2004. "An analysis of household's tobacco consumption decisions: Evidence from India," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2004-002, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Frank A. Sloan & Justin G. Trogdon, 2004. "Litigation and the Political Clout of the Tobacco Companies: Cigarette Taxes, Prices, and the Master Settlement Agreement," HEW, EconWPA 0411002, EconWPA.
- Irwin B. Horwitz & Brian McCall, . "The Impact of Shift Work on the Risk and Severity of Injuries for Hospital Employees: An Analysis Using Oregon Workers' Compensation Data," Working Papers, Human Resources and Labor Studies, University of Minnesota (Twin Cities Campus) 0602, Human Resources and Labor Studies, University of Minnesota (Twin Cities Campus).
- Anna Alberini & Alistair Hunt & Anil Markandya, 2004. "Willingness to Pay to Reduce Mortality Risks: Evidence from a Three-Country Contingent Valuation Study," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2004.111, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Razzolini, Tiziano, 2004. "The Norwegian market for pharmaceuticals and the non-mandatory substitution reform of 2001: the case of enalapril," Memorandum, Oslo University, Department of Economics 12/2004, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Brian Bell & James Smith, 2004. "Health, disability insurance and labour force participation," Bank of England working papers 218, Bank of England.
- David S. Evans & Michael Salinger, 2004. "An Empirical Analysis of Bundling and Tying: Over-the-Counter Pain Relief and Cold Medicines," CESifo Working Paper Series 1297, CESifo Group Munich.
- Item repec:wpa:wuwpio:0411001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michael A. Ash & M.V. Lee Badgett, 2004. "Separate and Unequal: The Effect of Unequal Access to Employment-Based Health Insurance on Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual People," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics 2004-13, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Halevy, Yoram, 2004. "Diminishing Impatience: Disentangling Time Preference from Uncertain Lifetime," Microeconomics.ca working papers, Vancouver School of Economics halevy-04-10-29-09-59-47, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 25 Feb 2014.
- Christian Zimmermann, 2004. "Is Menopause Optimal?," Working papers, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics 2004-31, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:wpa:wuwphe:0410005 is not listed on IDEAS anymore