Report NEP-HEA-2003-12-14This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lindeboom, Maarten & Portrait, France & van den Berg, Gerard J., 2003. "Individual Mortality and Macro-Economic Conditions from Birth to Death," IZA Discussion Papers 930, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:dgr:umamer:2003024 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:oed:oecdec:374 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- EHLERS, Lars, 2003. "In Search of Advice for Physicians in Entry-Level Medical Markets," Cahiers de recherche, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en Ã©conomie quantitative, CIREQ 13-2003, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Jones, Melanie K. & Latreille, Paul L. & Sloane, Peter J., 2003. "Disability, Gender and the Labour Market," IZA Discussion Papers 936, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).