Report NEP-HEA-2002-02-10This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Benito Arruñada, 2001. "Quality safeguards and regulation of online pharmacies," Economics Working Papers 595, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Mar 2003.
- Maarten Lindeboom & France Portrait & Gerard J. van den Berg, 2001. "An Econometric Analysis of the Mental-health Effects of Major Events in the Life of Elderly Individuals," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 01-103/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Sandra Decker & Carol Rapaport, 2002. "Medicare and Disparities in Women's Health," NBER Working Papers 8761, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frank R. Lichtenberg, 2002. "Sources of U.S. Longevity Increase, 1960-1997," NBER Working Papers 8755, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & David N. Weil, 2002. "Mortality Change, the Uncertainty Effect, and Retirement," NBER Working Papers 8742, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bart COCKX & Carine BRASSEUR, 2001. "The Demand for Physician Services. Evidence from a Natural Experiment," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2001027, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).