Report NEP-HEA-2001-10-09This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Farasat A.S. Bokhari, 2001. "Managed Care and the Adoption of Hospital Technology: The Case of Cardiac Catherterization," HEW wp2001_10_02, EconWPA, revised Feb 2006.
- R.A. Muller & A.L. Robb & A. Diener, 2001. "Inferring Willingness-to-Pay for Health Attributes of Air Quality Using Information on ranking of Alternatives and Cognitive Ability of Respondents," Department of Economics Working Papers 2001-02, McMaster University.
- Michael D. Creel & Montserrat Farell, 2001. "Likelihood-Based Approaches to Modeling Demand for Medical Care," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 498.01, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Peter C. Coyte & Mark Stabile, 2001. "Household Responses to Public Home Care Programs," NBER Working Papers 8523, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Gaynor & James B. Rebitzer & Lowell J. Taylor, 2001. "Incentives in HMOs," NBER Working Papers 8522, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.