Report NEP-HEA-2001-08-15This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael Baker & Mark Stabile & Catherine Deri, 2001. "What do Self-Reported, Objective, Measures of Health Measure?," NBER Working Papers 8419, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arulampalam, Wiji & Naylor, Robin & Smith, Jeremy, 2001. "A Hazard Model of the Probability of Medical School Dropout in the United Kingdom," IZA Discussion Papers 333, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dov Chernichovsky & Sara Markowitz, 2001. "Toward a Framework for Improving Health Care Financing for an Aging Population: The Case of Israel," NBER Working Papers 8415, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Walter M. Cadette, . "Financing Health Care: There is a Better Way," Economics Policy Note Archive 01-3, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Productivity Commission, 2001. "Private hospitals in Australia," HEW 0107003, EconWPA.
- Edward J. Schumacher, . "Technology, Skills, and Health Care Labor Markets," Working Papers 0111, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.