Report NEP-HAP-2013-10-25This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hka:wpaper:2013-13 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- von Scheve, Christian & Esche, Frederike & Schupp, Jürgen, 2013. "The Emotional Timeline of Unemployment: Anticipation, Reaction, and Adaptation," IZA Discussion Papers 7654, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tindara Addabbo & Gisella Facchinetti, 2013. "Fuzzy logic and the capability approach," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP), Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia Politica 0106, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia Politica.
- Item repec:mod:cappmo:0107 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Beja Jr., Edsel, 2013. "Does economic prosperity bring about a happier society? Empirical remarks on the Easterlin Paradox debate sans Happiness Adaptation," MPRA Paper 50633, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Helliwell, John F. & Bonikowska, Aneta, 2013. "An Assessment of Life Satisfaction Responses on Recent Statistics Canada Surveys," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch 2013351e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.