Report NEP-HAP-2013-08-10This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gotoh, Reiko & Yoshihara, Naoki, 2013. "Securing Basic Well-being for All," Discussion Paper Series, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University 591, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- BRESSER-PEREIRA, Luiz Carlos, 2013. "RevoluÃ§Ã£o capitalista e formaÃ§Ã£o do estado-naÃ§Ã£o," Textos para discussÃ£o 326, Escola de Economia de SÃ£o Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Riyana Miranti & Yogi Vidyattama & Erick Hansnata & Rebecca Cassells & Alan Duncan, 2013. "Trends in Poverty and Inequality in Decentralising Indonesia," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 148, OECD Publishing.
- Katrin Rehdanz & Welsch Heinz & Daiju Naritaa & Toshihiro Okubod, 2013. "Well-being effects of a major negative externality: The case of Fukushima," Working Papers, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics V-358-13, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2013.
- Aristovnik, Aleksander & JakliÄ, Ksenja, 2013. "Job Satisfaction of Older Workers as a Factor of Promoting Labour Market Participation in the EU: The Case of Slovenia," MPRA Paper 48809, University Library of Munich, Germany.