Report NEP-HAP-2013-06-16This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dumitru Sandu, 2013. "Mapping out social worlds by states of mind in Europe," Discussion Papers 10, Central European Labour Studies Institute (CELSI).
- Thomas Deckers & Armin Falk & Hannah Schildberg-Hörisch, 2013. "Nominal or Real? The Impact of Regional Price Levels on Satisfaction with Life," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 560, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Rudd, Melanie & Aaker, Jennifer & Norton, Michael I., 2013. "Getting the Most out of Giving: Pursuing Concretely-Framed Prosocial Goals Maximizes Happiness," Research Papers 2129, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Wolfgang Maennig & Malte Steenbeck & Markus Wilhelm, 2013. "Rhythms and Cycles in Happiness," Working Papers 046, Chair for Economic Policy, University of Hamburg.
- Adrian Chadi, 2013. "Third Person Effects in Interview Responses on Life Satisfaction," IAAEU Discussion Papers 201307, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Ferdi Botha, 2013. "Life satisfaction and education in South Africa: Investigating the role of attainment and the likelihood of education as a positional good," Working Papers 349, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Krenz, Astrid, 2013. "Cross-country heterogeneity and endogeneity bias in life satisfaction estimations - Macro- and micro-level evidence for advanced, developing and transition countries," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 155, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.