Report NEP-HAP-2011-07-27This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Simonetta Longhi, 2011. "Impact of Cultural Diversity on Wages and Job Satisfaction in England," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2011010, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Ercsey, Ida, 2011. "The Effect of the Consumption of the Cultural Services on the Quality of Life," Apas Papers 322, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS.
- Geranda Notten & Keetie Roelen & UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre, 2011. "Monitoring Child Well-being in the European Union: Measuring cumulative deprivation," Innocenti Working Papers inwopa635, UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre.
- Alkire, Sabina & Santos, María Emma, 2011. "Acute Multidimensional Poverty: A New Index for Developing Countries," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011 3, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Opfinger, Matthias & Gundlach, Erich, 2011. "Religiosity as a determinant of happiness," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011 63, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Pinka Chatterji & Sara Markowitz & Jeanne Brooks-Gunn, 2011. "Early Maternal Employment and Family Wellbeing," NBER Working Papers 17212, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.