Report NEP-HAP-2008-06-27This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- D. Verhaest & E. Omey, 2008. "Objective overeducation and worker well-being: a shadow price approach," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 08/514, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Markus Schaffner & Benno Torgler, 2008. "Meet the Joneses: An Empirical Investigation of Reference Groups in Relative Income Position Comparisons," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 234, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology, revised 17 Jun 2008.
- Zsuzsa Blasko, 2008. "Does early maternal employment affect non-cognitive children outcomes? - A literature review," Budapest Working Papers on the Labour Market 0805, Institute of Economics, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Grün, Carola & Hauser, Wolfgang & Rhein, Thomas, 2008. "Finding a job: Consequences for life satisfaction and interactions with job quality," IAB Discussion Paper 200824, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Paramio, Juan Luis & Zofío, José Luis, 2008. "The Evolution of the Labor Market and Leisure Industries in Spain: Quality of Life versus Standard of Living," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2008/06, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).