Report NEP-HAP-2008-02-23This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- J. Ram Pillarisetti & Jeroen C.J.M. van den Bergh, 2008. "Sustainable Nations: What do Aggregate Indicators tell us?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-012/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Ed Hopkins, 2008. "Inequality, Happiness and Relative Concerns: What Actually is their Relationship?," ESE Discussion Papers 180, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Del Bono, Emilia & Weber, Andrea & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 2008. "Clash of Career and Family. Fertility Decisions after Job Displacement," Economics Series 222, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Paul Shaffer, 2008. "New Thinking on Poverty: Implications for Globalisation and Poverty Reduction Strategies," Working Papers 65, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Patrick MOYES (GREThA), 2008. "Poverty Measurement in Economics (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA 2008-06, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Olympia Bover, 2008. "Wealth inequality and household structure: US vs. Spain," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 0804, Banco de Espa�a.
- Item repec:hpa:wpaper:0704 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hpa:wpaper:0705 is not listed on IDEAS anymore