Report NEP-GTH-2013-09-24This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bettina Klaus, 2013. "Consistency and its Converse for Roommate Markets," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du DÃ©partement d'EconomÃ©trie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 13.12, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Herbert Hamers & Flip Klijn & Marco Slikker, 2013. "Price of Anarchy in Sequencing Situations and the Impossibility to Coordinate," Working Papers 709, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- BRITZ, Volker & HERINGS, Jean-Jacques & PREDTETCHINSKI, Arkadi, 2013. "On the Convergence to the Nash bargaining solution for action-dependent bargaining protocols," CORE Discussion Papers 2013044, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Gudmundsson, Jens & Habis, Helga, 2013. "Assignment Games with Externalities," Working Papers 2013:27, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Haiqing Xu, . "Estimation of Discrete Games with Correlated Types," Department of Economics Working Papers 130909, The University of Texas at Austin, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/10880 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kenju Kamei & Louis Putterman, 2013. "Play it Again: Partner Choice, Reputation Building and Learning in Restarting, Finitely-Repeated Dilemma Games," Working Papers 2013-8, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Anderson, Simon P & Erkal, Nisvan & Piccinin, Daniel, 2013. "Aggregate Oligopoly Games with Entry," CEPR Discussion Papers 9511, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dirk Bergemann & Stephen Morris, 2013. "Bayes Correlated Equilibrium and the Comparison of Information Structures," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000725, David K. Levine.
- Bhaskar, Venkataraman, 2013. "Dynamic Countervailing Power under Public and Private Monitoring," CEPR Discussion Papers 9526, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hoppe, Eva I & Schmitz, Patrick W, 2013. "Do Sellers Offer Menus of Contracts to Separate Buyer Types? An Experimental Test of Adverse Selection Theory," CEPR Discussion Papers 9510, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- de Clippel, Geoffroy & Eliaz, Kfir & Rozen, Kareen, 2013. "Competing for Consumer Inattention," CEPR Discussion Papers 9553, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Choy, James, 2013. "Constructing Social Division to Support Cooperation: Theory and Evidence from Nepal," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1011, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.