Report NEP-GTH-2013-03-30This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Arin Aguirre, Francisco Javier & Katsev, Ilya, 2013. "A monotonic core concept for convex games: The SD-prenucleolus," IKERLANAK Ikerlanak;2013-69, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Igal Milchtaich, 2013. "Schedulers, Potentials and Weak Potentials in Weakly Acyclic Games," Working Papers 2013-03, Department of Economics, Bar-Ilan University.
- Arnold Polanski & Emiliya A. Lazarova, 2013. "Dynamic Multilateral Markets," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series 039, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Giacomo Bonanno, 2013. "An epistemic characterization of generalized backward induction," Working Papers 132, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Fabien Prieur & Klarizze Puzon, 2013. "The Dynamics of Lobbying under Uncertainty: On Political Liberalization in Arab Countries," AMSE Working Papers 1317, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Dinar, Zeineb, 2013. "Transboundary pollution, R&D spillovers, absorptive capacity and international trade," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-23, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Heimeshoff, Ulrich & Klein, Gordon J., 2013. "Bargaining power and local heroes," DICE Discussion Papers 87, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Eric Danan & Thibault Gajdos & Jean-Marc Tallon, 2013. "Harsanyi's aggregation theorem with incomplete preferences," THEMA Working Papers 2013-05, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.