Report NEP-GTH-2012-06-13This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Helga Habis & P. Jean-Jacques Herings, 2012. "Stochastic Bankruptcy Games," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1205, Institute of Economics, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Peter Biro & Walter Kern & Daniel Paulusma, 2011. "Computing Solutions for Matching Games," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1142, Institute of Economics, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Meier, Martin & Schipper, Burkhard C., 2012. "Bayesian Games with Unawareness and Unawareness Perfection," Working Papers 2012-09, University of California at Davis, Department of Economics.
- Judit M rkus & Anna Radv nyi & Mikl¢s Pint‚r, 2012. "The Shapley Value for Airport and Irrigation Games," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1207, Institute of Economics, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- P‚ter Bir¢ & Matthijs Bomhoff & Walter Kern & Petr A. Golovach & Dani‰l Paulusma, 2012. "Solutions for the Stable Roommates Problem with Payments," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1211, Institute of Economics, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Yehuda (John) Levy, 2012. "A Discounted Stochastic Game with No Stationary Nash Equilibrium," Discussion Paper Series dp596r, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem, revised May 2012.
- Kleppe, J. & Borm, P.E.M. & Hendrickx, R.L.P., 2012. "Fall Back Equilibrium for 2 x n Bimatrix Games," Discussion Paper 2012-044, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Aldo Rustichini & Marie-Claire Villeval, 2012. "Moral Hypocrisy, Power and Social Preferences," Working Papers halshs-00702578, HAL.
- Bonanno, Giacomo, 2012. "Epistemic Foundations of Game Theory," Working Papers 2012-11, University of California at Davis, Department of Economics.
- Grundel, S. & Ciftci, B.B. & Borm, P.E.M. & Hamers, H.J.M., 2012. "Family Sequencing and Cooperation," Discussion Paper 2012-040, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Francesco Guala & Luigi Mittone & Matteo Ploner, 2012. "Group Membership, Team Preferences, and Expectations (This is a new version of CEEL WP 6-09)," CEEL Working Papers 1203, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Kesternich, Martin & Lange, Andreas & Sturm, Bodo, 2012. "The impact of burden sharing rules on the voluntary provision of public goods," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-033, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Wu, Haoyang, 2012. "Traditional sufficient conditions for Nash implementation may fail on Internet," MPRA Paper 39268, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kenju Kamei & Louis Putterman, 2012. "In Broad Daylight: Full Information and Higher-order Punishment Opportunities Promote Cooperation," Working Papers 2012-3, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Musolino, Francesco & Carfì, David, 2012. "A game theory model for currency markets stabilization," MPRA Paper 39240, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stephan Lauermann & Georg Nöldeke, 2012. "Stable Marriages and Search Frictions," Working papers 2012/10, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.