Report NEP-GTH-2011-11-28This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sung-Ha Hwang & Luc Rey-Bellet, 2011. "Decompositions of two player games: potential, zero-sum, and stable games," Working Papers 1116, Research Institute for Market Economy, Sogang University.
- Lombardi, Michele & Yoshihara, Naoki, 2011. "Partially-honest Nash implementation: Characterization results," Discussion Paper Series 555, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Simon Halliday, 2011. "Rarer Actions: Giving and Taking in Third-Party Punishment Games," SALDRU Working Papers 62, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Pickhardt, Michael, 2011. "Pareto meets Olson: A note on Pareto-optimality and group size in linear public goods games," CAWM Discussion Papers 48, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM), University of Münster.
- Jeitschko, Thomas D. & Normann, Hans-Theo, 2011. "Signaling in deterministic and stochastic settings," DICE Discussion Papers 35, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Kang-Oh Yi, 2011. "Equilibrium Selection with Payoff-Dependent Mistakes," Working Papers 1115, Research Institute for Market Economy, Sogang University.
- Shingo Ishiguro, 2011. "Fair Contracts," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 11-30, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Dannenberg, Astrid & Löschel, Andreas & Paolacci, Gabriele & Reif, Christiane & Tavoni, Alessandro, 2011. "Coordination under threshold uncertainty in a public goods game," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-065, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Hokamp, Sascha & Pickhardt, Michael, 2011. "Pareto-optimality in linear public goods games," CAWM Discussion Papers 45, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM), University of Münster.
- Reddy, P.V., 2011. "Essays on dynamic games," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5067553, Tilburg University.
- Oliver Guertler & Markus Lang & Tim Pawlowski, 2011. "On the Release of Players to National Teams," Working Papers 0151, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Haucap, Justus & Herr, Annika & Frank, Björn, 2011. "In vino veritas: Theory and evidence on social drinking," DICE Discussion Papers 37, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Centorrino, Samuele & Djemaï, Elodie & Hopfensitz, Astrid & Milinski, Manfred & Seabright, Paul, 2011. "Smiling is a Costly Signal of Cooperation Opportunities: Experimental Evidence from a Trust Game," TSE Working Papers 11-231, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- M. Bigoni & M. Casari & A. Skrzypacz & G. Spagnolo, 2011. "Time Horizon and Cooperation in Continuous Time," Working Papers wp796, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.