Report NEP-GTH-2010-07-10This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fabien Lange & Michel Grabisch, 2009. "Values on regular games under Kirchhoff's laws," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00496553, HAL.
- Jörg Franke, 2010. "Does Affirmative Action Reduce Effort Incentives? – A Contest Game Analysis," Ruhr Economic Papers 0185, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- John Quah & Bruno Strulovici, 2010. "Aggregating the single crossing property: theory and applications to comparative statics and Bayesian games," Economics Series Working Papers 493, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Michele Gori, 2010. "Endogenous household formation and inefficiency in a general equilibrium model," Working Papers - Mathematical Economics 2010-09, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa, revised Oct 2010.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00496560 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Simon Angus & Virginie Masson, 2010. "The Effects of Information and Interactions on Contagion Processes," School of Economics Working Papers 2010-12, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Hertel, Johanna & Smith, John, 2010. "Not so cheap talk: Costly and discrete communication," MPRA Paper 23560, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maldonado, Jorge Higinio & Moreno-Sanchez, Rocio del Pilar, 2009. "Does Scarcity Exacerbate the Tragedy of the Commons? Evidence from Fishers’ Experimental Responses," Documentos CEDE Series 91170, Universidad de Los Andes, Economics Department.