Report NEP-GTH-2010-06-18This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vincent Anesi, 2010. "A New Old Solution for Weak Tournaments," Discussion Papers 2010-08, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Josep M. Izquierdo & Carles Rafels, 2010. "On the coincidence between the Shimomuras bargaining sets and the core," Working Papers in Economics 241, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Álvaro Riascos Villegas & Juan Pablo Torres-Martínez, 2010. "A Direct Proof of the Existence of Pure Strategy Equilibria in Large Generalized Games with Atomic Players," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 007091, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Rene Saran & Roberto Serrano, 2010. "Ex-post regret learning in games with fixed and random matching: The case of private values," Working Papers 2010-11, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Yuki Kumagai, 2010. "Networks and Markets. The dynamic impacts of information, matching and transaction costs on trade," Discussion Papers 2010-07, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Rene Saran & Roberto Serrano, 2010. "Ex-Post Regret Learning in Games with Fixed and Random Matching: The Case of Private Values," Levine's Working Paper Archive 661465000000000083, David K. Levine.
- Oriol Tejada & Marina Nunez, 2010. "Multi-sided Bohm-Bawerk assignment markets: the nucleolus and the core-center," Working Papers in Economics 243, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Wang, Yafeng & Graham, Brett, 2010. "Simulation Based Estimation of Discrete Sequential Move Games of Perfect Information," MPRA Paper 23153, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pierre Dehez, 2010. "Cooperative provision of indivisible public goods," Working Papers of BETA 2010-14, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Britta Hoyer & Kris De Jaegher, 2010. "Strategic Network Disruption and Defense," Working Papers 10-13, Utrecht School of Economics.