Report NEP-GTH-2010-02-20This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sutter, Matthias & Czermak, Simon & Feri, Francesco, 2010. "Strategic Sophistication of Individuals and Teams in Experimental Normal-Form Games," IZA Discussion Papers 4732, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Attila Ambrus & Markus Mobius & Adam Szeidl, 2010. "Consumption Risk-sharing in Social Networks," NBER Working Papers 15719, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kinateder, Markus, 2009. "Delayed Perfect Monitoring in Repeated Games," MPRA Paper 20443, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mathias Staudigl, 2010. "Potential games in volatile environments," Vienna Economics Papers 1002, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Bruni, Luigino & Smerilli, Alessandra, 2010. "Cooperation and diversity. An evolutionary approach," MPRA Paper 20564, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:bep:unimip:1089 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kaufmann W. & Van Witteloostuijn A. & Boone Ch., 2009. "Colorful economics: seeing red in a prisoner's dilemma game," Working Papers 2009017, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.