Report NEP-GTH-2010-01-10This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Filippo L. Calciano, 2009. "Nash equilibria of games with monotonic best replies," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0108, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Lovo, Stefano & Tomala, Tristan & Hörner, Johannes, 2009. "Belief-free equilibria in games with incomplete information: characterization and existence," Les Cahiers de Recherche 921, HEC Paris.
- Geir B. Asheim & Mark Voorneveld & Jörgen Weibull, 2009. "Epistemically stable strategy sets," Working Papers hal-00440098, HAL.
- Nick Netzer & Armin Schmutzler, 2009. "Rotten Kids With Bad Intentions," SOI - Working Papers 0919, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich, revised Nov 2011.
- Jacek B. Krawczyk & Mabel Tidball, 2009. "How to use Rosen's normalised equilibrium to enforce a socially desirable Pareto efficient solution," Working Papers 09-20, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Jan 2011.
- Sabrina Teyssier, 2009. "Inequity and Risk Aversion in Sequential Public Good Games," TWI Research Paper Series 47, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universität Konstanz.
- Douadia Bougherara & Sandrine Costa & Gilles Grolleau & Lisette Ibanez, 2009. "Dealing with the aversion to the sucker’s payoff in public goods game," Working Papers 09-27, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Dec 2009.
- Ian McDonald & Nikos Nikiforakis & Nilss Olekalns & Hugh Sibly, 2009. "Social Comparisons and Reference Group Formation: Some Expermental Evidence," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1069, The University of Melbourne.
- Cochard François, Couprie Helene, Hopfensitz Astrid, 2009. "Do Spouses Cooperate? And If Not: Why?," THEMA Working Papers 2009-10, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Nejat Anbarci & Ching-jen Sun, 2009. "Distributive Justice and Bargaining Solutions," Economics Series 2009_20, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Nikos Ebel & Benteng Zou, 2009. "Underinvestment in public goods: The influence of state depended investment costs," CREA Discussion Paper Series 09-07, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Shchetinin, Oleg, 2009. "Contracting Under Reciprocal Altruism," Working Papers in Economics 421, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Blanco, Mariana & Engelmann, Dirk & Koch, Alexander K. & Normann, Hans-Theo, 2009. "Preferences and Beliefs in a Sequential Social Dilemma: A Within-Subjects Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 4624, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Amedeo Piolatto, 2009. "Plurality versus proportional electoral rule: which is most representative of voters?," Working Papers 2009/27, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Rudolf Kerschbamer & Matthias Sutter & Uwe Dulleck, 2009. "The Impact of Distributional Preferences on (Experimental) Markets for Expert Services," Working Papers 2009-28, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Richard Dutu & Benoit Julien & Ian King, 2009. "Liquidity Constrained Competing Auctions," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1068, The University of Melbourne.
- Item repec:wsu:wpaper:munoz-5.rdf is not listed on IDEAS anymore