Report NEP-GTH-2009-12-11This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bernhard von Stengel & Shmuel Zamir, 2009. "Leadership Games with Convex Strategy Sets," Discussion Paper Series dp525, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Itai Arieli & Yehuda (John) Levy, 2009. "Infinite Sequential Games with Perfect but Incomplete Information," Discussion Paper Series dp524, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Aytek Erdil & Paul Klemperer, 2009. "A New Payment Rule for Core-Selecting Package Auctions," Economics Papers 2009-W11, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Anderson, Edward J. & Holmberg, Pär & Philpott, Andrew B., 2009. "Mixed Strategies in Discriminatory Divisible-good Auctions," Working Paper Series 814, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Romina Boarini & Jean-François Laslier & Stéphane Robin, 2009. "Interpersonal Comparisons of Utility in Bargaining : Evidence from a Transcontinental Ultimatum Game," Post-Print halshs-00435110, HAL.
- Pablo Brañas-Garza & Stefania Ottone, 2009. "Third-party Punishment is more effective on Women: Experimental Evidence," ThE Papers 09/08, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Luc DOYEN (CNRS - CERSP) & Jean-Christophe PEREAU (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113), 2009. "Sustainable coalitions in the commons," Cahiers du GREThA 2009-15, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Marialaura Pesce & Nicholas C Yannelis, 2009. "Learning and Stability of the Bayesian – Walrasian Equilibrium," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0923, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Takako Fujiwara-Greve & Yosuke Yasuda, 2009. "Cooperation in Repeated Prisoner’s Dilemma with Outside Options," GRIPS Discussion Papers 09-10, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Thomas D. Jeitschko & Hans-Theo Normann, 2009. "Signaling in Deterministic and Stochastic Settings," Royal Holloway, University of London: Discussion Papers in Economics 09/12, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London.
- Michel Benaïm & Jörgen Weibull, 2009. "Mean-field approximation of stochastic population processes in games," Working Papers hal-00435515, HAL.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Giacomo Degli Antoni & Marco Faillo, 2009. "Common reason to believe and framing effect in the team reasoning theory: an experimental approach," Econometica Working Papers wp15, Econometica.
- Francis Bloch, 2009. "Endogenous formation of alliances in conflicts," Working Papers hal-00435387, HAL.
- Luis Corchon & Matthias Dahm, 2009. "Welfare maximizing contest success functions when the planner cannot commit," Economics Working Papers we097343, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.