Report NEP-GTH-2009-11-07This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Philippe Bich, 2009. "Existence of pure Nash equilibria in discontinuous and non quasiconcave games," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 09061, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Csóka Péter & Herings P. Jean-Jacques & Kóczy László Á. & Pintér Miklós, 2009. "Convex and Exact Games with Non-transferable Utility," Research Memoranda 031, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Robert S. Gazzale, 2009. "Learning to Play Nash from the Best," Department of Economics Working Papers 2009-03, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Hideo Konishi & Chiu Yu Ko, 2009. "Profit-Maximizing Matchmaker," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 721, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 23 Apr 2012.
- Ralph-C Bayer & Elke Renner & Rupert Sausgruber, 2009. "Confusion and Reinforcement Learning in Experimental Public Goods Games," NRN working papers 2009-22, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Anna Conte & Daniela Di Cagno & Emanuela Sciubba, 2009. "Strategies in Social Network Formation," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0905, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Victor Aguirregabiria & Chun-Yu Ho, 2009. "A Dynamic Game of Airline Network Competition: Hub-and-Spoke Networks and Entry Deterrence," Working Papers tecipa-379, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Popp, Alexandru W. A., 2009. "Efficient coalition formation and stable coalition structures in a supply chain environment," MPRA Paper 18277, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dmitry Shapiro & Xianwen Shi & Artie Zillante, 2009. "Robustness of Level-k Reasoning in Generalized Beauty Contest Games," Working Papers tecipa-380, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Fabio Aric�, 2009. "Both Sides of the Story: Skill-biased Technological Change, Labour Market Frictions, and Endogenous Two-Sided Heterogeneity," CDMA Working Paper Series 200908, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.